- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Austria.
We receive personal information from our customers and business partners and, in some cases, directly from individuals when we act as a contractor for our customers and partners in providing our Services.
We also obtain personal information from individuals who voluntarily submit it to us by requesting products, services or other information through this website, by participating in surveys or promotions or by engaging in other communications with LIXTO. The personal information we collect online may be combined with information that we receive from other offline sources, including from third party business partners. In addition, when individuals visit this website, we utilize technology to collect data that allows us to identify whether they are first time or return visitors.
We may further use any information that we collect, including personal information, to administer, operate and improve our website, our Services and our business. We also use information we collect to communicate with individuals and for other marketing purposes.
Collection and Use of Information
We may ask you to register before allowing you to use certain features of our Site (for example, before you can view a webinar on the Site or post a comment to the Site), if applicable. The information we request at registration generally includes your name, contact information (including physical address and email address), company name, and title, and information about any projects or budgets which might be applicable.
You may choose to provide your personal information to LIXTO by communicating with LIXTO through emails, for instance, to obtain information about our products and services, to report a problem with the Site, or to apply for a job at LIXTO. The types of personal information you provide to us may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data. This information will be used to respond to your requests or inquiries.
To personalize our Site, services or communications and improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our products or services. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used on an aggregate basis for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site.
Anonymous Information Cookies:
The Site server automatically collects data about your server’s domain when you visit the Site. For example, if you visit us from your Yahoo account, our server will record a visit from Yahoo.com. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us, e.g., an affiliate web site or a search engine. We use this information for the purposes of tracking the web site that referred you to us and we sometimes provide this information in aggregated non-personally identifiable form to our affiliates. Our server will not automatically record your name or e-mail address. Your e-mail address and other personally identifying data will not be known to LIXTO unless you voluntarily submit them to us.
We may collect IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are navigating the Internet. Internet servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Site or to determine general IP information and to aggregate site use information.